Consultation to parents is provided by behavior analysts to help parents:
• Understand their child’s challenges and educational needs
• Assist in the implementation of behavioral interventions to teach new skills
• Generalize skills learned in discrete trial training
• Address feeding problems, sleep disturbances, and other behavioral concerns
• Develop Behavior Support Plans that can be realistically implemented in the home and community by parents and caregivers.
Consultation to schools:
Our behavior analysts work with the educational team to design skill acquisition or behavior reduction programs using discrete trials, naturalistic teaching methods, and other behavior analytic interventions.